Date and time: June 4, 2019
City: Sydney , Australia
Organizer: The AnyLogic Company, Heisenberg Analytics and The University of Technology Sydney
Company speakers: Sergey Suslov, Director of International Sales & Marketing
Venue address: University of Technology Sydney, UTS Building 10, 235 Jones St, Ultimo, NSW 2007 (see on map)
AnyLogic is a powerful business simulation tool for solving challenges in manufacturing, supply chain, transportation, healthcare, and other industries. This seminar is a great opportunity to learn through practical case studies how simulation tackles business challenges. Expert panel will feature our dedicated partners sharing their expertise in business simulation.
★ AI + Simulation
At the seminar, you will learn how simulation provides unmatched capabilities for machine learning, and why it is useful for business.
★ Learn from Australian simulation practitioners
Our colleagues from Ernst & Young, PwC, Heisenberg Analytics, and other companies apply simulation in their businesses every day. Presenters will share their best simulation practices and success stories for multiple industries.
★ Boost your skills
We will demo the latest AnyLogic developments in action, including the Material Handling Library for simulating manufacturing systems and cloud-based simulation analytics with AnyLogic Cloud.
★ Network with peers
Connect with business simulation practitioners from across industries to learn why AnyLogic is the leading simulation software for business applications and how it can be applied to your needs.
- Peter Bodon, Ernst & Young — Simulation analytics: an approach to improved facility briefing, design and operation
- Anna Foeglein, Heisenberg Analytics — Central Queensland Coal mining system simulation
- James Baulch, PwC, and Riley Clement, the Hunter Valley Coal Chain Coordinator (HVCCC) — HVCCC: Model building for the future
The seminar will be followed by the AnyLogic training course. If you also want to take part in the training, register below.
- 9.30 am-10.00 am — Registration, welcome coffee, and welcome remarks
- 10.00 am-11.00 am — AnyLogic overview and roadmap (Sergey Suslov, The AnyLogic Company)
- 11.00 am-11.20 am — Morning tea break
- 11.20 am-12.00 am — Supply chain modeling with anyLogistix (Sergey Suslov, The AnyLogic Company)
- 12.00 pm-12.30 pm — Central Queensland Coal mining system simulation (Anna Foeglein, Heisenberg Analytics)
- 12.30 pm-1.30 pm — Networking lunch
- 1.30 pm-2.00 pm — Simulation analytics: an approach to improved facility briefing, design and operation (Peter Bodon, EY)
- 2.00 pm-2.30 pm — HVCCC: Model building for the future (James Baulch, PwC, and Riley Clement, HVCCC)
- 2.30 pm-3.00 pm — TBA (Geoff Martin, BCG Gamma)
- 3.00 pm-3.20 pm — Afternoon tea
- 3.20 pm-4.00 pm — AnyLogic Cloud — a web service for online simulation analytics (Sergey Suslov, The AnyLogic Company)
- 4.00 pm-4.30 pm — Chimaera Evolution — an experimental framework for modelling CBRN response (Matt Begun, University of New South Wales)
- 4.30 pm-5.10 pm — AI and AnyLogic: Using Simulations as a Training Environment for Deep Reinforcement Learning (Sergey Suslov, The AnyLogic Company)
- 5.10 pm - 5.30 pm — Q&A session