Date and time: June 4, 2019
City: Sydney , Australia
Organizer: The AnyLogic Company, Heisenberg Analytics and The University of Technology Sydney
Company speakers: Sergey Suslov, Director of International Sales & Marketing
Venue address: University of Technology Sydney, UTS Building 10, 235 Jones St, Ultimo, NSW 2007 (see on map)
AnyLogic is a powerful business simulation tool for solving challenges in manufacturing, supply chain, transportation, healthcare, and other industries. This seminar is a great opportunity to learn through practical case studies how simulation tackles business challenges. Expert panel will feature our dedicated partners sharing their expertise in business simulation.
★ AI + Simulation
At the seminar, you will learn how simulation provides unmatched capabilities for machine learning, and why it is useful for business.
★ Learn from Australian simulation practitioners
Our colleagues from Ernst & Young, PwC, Heisenberg Analytics, and other companies apply simulation in their businesses every day. Presenters will share their best simulation practices and success stories for multiple industries.
★ Boost your skills
We will demo the latest AnyLogic developments in action, including the Material Handling Library for simulating manufacturing systems and cloud-based simulation analytics with AnyLogic Cloud.
★ Network with peers
Connect with business simulation practitioners from across industries to learn why AnyLogic is the leading simulation software for business applications and how it can be applied to your needs.
- Peter Bodon, Ernst & Young — Simulation analytics: an approach to improved facility briefing, design and operation
- Dr. Anna Foeglein, PhD, Heisenberg Analytics — Central Queensland Coal mining system simulation
- James Baulch, PwC, and Riley Clement, the Hunter Valley Coal Chain Coordinator (HVCCC) — HVCCC: Model building for the future
The seminar will be followed by the anyLogistix training course. If you also want to take part in the training, register below.
- 9.30 am-10 am — Registration and welcome coffee
- 10 am-10.30 am — Welcome remarks
- 10.30 am-11.30 am — AnyLogic overview and roadmap
- 11.30 am-12 pm — Dr. Anna Foeglein, PhD, Heisenberg Analytics
- 12 pm-1 pm — Networking lunch
- 1 pm-1.30 pm — Peter Bodon, Ernst & Young
- 1.30 pm-2 pm — James Baulch, PwC, and Riley Clement, HVCCC
- 2 pm-2.45 pm — AnyLogic Cloud – a web service for online simulation analytics
- 2.45 pm-3.30 pm — AI and AnyLogic: Using Simulations as a Training Environment for Deep Reinforcement Learning
- 3.30 pm-4 pm — Q&A session